Individual Members (Associate & Retired)
Persons of professional competence who are involved, or have an interest, in the field of dams are eligible to join as an Individual Member.
Individual Members have access to all the benefits listed below.
Member Organisations (Organisational & Sustaining)
Public and private organisations with an involvement in dams and water resources are eligible to join as a Member Organisation.
Member Organisations have access to all the benefits listed below for any number of their employees and the additional right for a representative to vote at the ANCOLD Annual General Meeting.
Why join ANCOLD as a Member?
Membership comes with a wide range of benefits that help improve the dams industry.
- Support ANCOLD’s mission to disseminate knowledge, develop capability and provide guidance in achieving excellence for all aspects of dam engineering and management
- Free access to thousands of ANCOLD conference papers, historical Bulletins and Seminars on Demand
- Discounted rates when offered at the Annual ANCOLD Conference and other ANCOLD workshops, seminars and forums to support Professional Development
- Exclusive subscription to the quarterly ANCOLD eNews, an important platform for members to exchange dam industry information and offers an opportunity to report on activities in dam engineering and management
- Build industry relationships and your profile within the dams industry through volunteering opportunities and interest groups
- Access to networks and industry experts for technical exchange and collaboration through a variety of platforms
- Use of ANCOLD’s member code to access the Members Section on the ICOLD website where you can benefit from “National Committee Member Prices” and free downloading of Technical Bulletins
- For those 35 and under; eligibility to apply for ANCOLD scholarships and awards, opportunities to be involved in organising and attend ANCOLD Young Professionals events and state-based activities
Click on the menu to the right for further details on each membership type and how to apply.