Public and private organisations with an involvement in dams and water resources are eligible to join as a Member Organisation.
All employees of a member organisation can choose to receive the following directly;
1/ Subscription to the ANCOLD eNews, an important platform for members to exchange dam industry information and offers an opportunity to report on activities in dam engineering and management.
2/ Personal logon to the members area on the ANCOLD website which enables:
- Complimentary downloading of papers presented at ANCOLD conferences available on the ANCOLD website
- Free access to Seminars on Demand found on the ANCOLD website
- Domestic postage included on guideline and other publication orders.
- Use of ANCOLD’s member code to access the Members Section on the ICOLD website where you can benefit from “National Committee Member Prices” and free downloading of Technical Bulletins.
3/ Discounted rates when offered at the Annual ANCOLD conference and other ANCOLD workshops/seminars to support Professional Development.
A Member Organisation must nominate a person to be the organisation’s representative, this person will have voting rights when in attendance at ANCOLD General or Special Meetings.
To apply for Organisational Membership please download the form via the link below
A nomination of an organisation for membership of ANCOLD Inc must be (a) made by a Member Organisation of ANCOLD Inc and seconded by a Member Organisation of ANCOLD Inc and must be in writing in the application form and (b) must be lodged with the secretary of ANCOLD Inc.
To be noted when completing the form;
- The Applicant – This is the name of the organisation applying
- The Proposer and Seconder – These need to be current/financial Member Organisations
- The Authorised Officer on behalf of the Applicant/Proposer/Seconder – These are the nominated voting representatives for the organisation applying/proposing/seconding.
A list of all current ANCOLD Member Organisations and their nominated voting representatives can be found here in the Members Directory.
The completed form can then be mailed or scanned and emailed to the secretariat. The secretariat will then present the application at the next Executive Meeting for approval.
Currently the joining fee for a Member Organisation is $670 AUD inclusive of GST and then after endorsement at the AGM the annual membership fee is $1,340 AUD, inclusive of GST. This is billed January 1st of each year.
Please don’t hesitate to contact the secretariat if you have any queries or need help with your application.
C/- Leishman Associates
227 Collins Street
HOBART, TAS, 7000
Phone: +61 3 6234 7844, Fax: +61 3 6234 5958
E-mail: [email protected]
Privacy Statement: We may collect and hold personal information about you, that is, information that can identify you, such as your name, address, other contact details and other information relevant to providing you with the services you are, or someone else you know, is seeking.
Personal information will generally be collected directly from you through the use of our standard forms, over the internet, via email or through a telephone conversation with you or through day to day business. There may, however, be some instances where personal information about you will be collected indirectly for example where it is not reasonably practicable in the circumstances to collect personal information directly from you. We will endeavour to notify you about these instances in advance, or where that is not possible, as soon as reasonably practicable after the information has been collected.